Texas All Lines Insurance Adjuster (Classroom Equivalent)
3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Anyone seeking to become licensed as a Texas Insurance Adjuster
You are about to earn one of the most respected insurance certifications in America - the All Lines Adjuster License. The 360training.com All Lines Adjuster course is a TDI approved Pre-License, Classroom Equivalent course. The All Lines license allows an adjuster to work claims in the following areas:
- Residential – property used primarily for dwelling
- Commercial – property used for business, recreation, worship
- Auto – cars, motorcycles, and covered vehicles used for non-commercial transport
- Farm & Ranch – dwelling, outbuildings, barns, animals, equipment, crops in storage
- Inland Marine – commercial trucks in transit and their cargo; docks, piers, bridges
- Ocean Marine – sea vessels and their cargo
- Workers Comp – workers injured while on the job
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the final exam that will certify you as a knowledgeable, professional insurance adjuster in the state of Texas. The Texas All Lines Adjuster license will allow you to work in the state of Texas, as well as in multiple states offering reciprocity.
Earning the Texas Insurance Adjuster license requires attentive study, but this course will walk you through each step with clear explanations and application questions to evaluate and apply your growing knowledge.
Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will be ready to start the application process with TDI formally obtain your Texas All Lines Adjuster license.
Final Exam information:
Successful candidates need to pass a 2 ½ hour, 150 multiple choice final exam with a score of 70% or better. 70 % of questions are application based and 30% memory. The final exam must be monitored by a disinterested third party who must sign an Affidavit verifying exam compliance.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's - CORE||Insurance Education|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's Course - Texas content||Insurance Education|
|All Lines Adjuster Texas Final Exam||Insurance Education|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.