Washington Annuity Suitability - (Meets State Annuity Requirement)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Annuity
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Washington Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course introduces a specialized area of annuities, with extra attention being given
to the various types of annuities, including fixed, variable, and indexed. You will also
learn about the issues that surround the sale of annuities depending on the state they're
being purchased in. Lastly, this course also highlights distribution opportunities and tax
consequences for withdrawals.
Annuity Suitability - State of Washington Commissioner of Insurance
- State of Washington Commissioner of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 302 14th Avenue S.W. P.O. Box 40258
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.