Ethics and Fraud
8 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Language: English
- Credit Type: 1 Ethics, 2 General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Washington Licensed Insurance Professionals
According to the Washington, DC-based Coalition / Against Insurance Fraud (CAIF) for the insurance industry, and for the public as well, insurance fraud costs $85 billion per year. With such substantial damage, it is no wonder that the industry is making significant efforts to battle this cancer. The industry has decided that increasing public awareness of fraud is its main course of action. The coalition strongly believes that public attitudes are crucial to curtailing fraud. There are no easy solutions to the problems of insurance fraud. Consumers, legislators, regulators, and insurers must work together over the long term to create an environment that either prevents insurance fraud or detects it easily when it occurs. The first step in this process is creating a baseline understanding of the problem and potential solutions .
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Know and understand Ethics and Fraud Definit
- Know and identify Insurance Fraud Facts.
- Understand how Insurance Fraud is The Hidden Tax.
- Know and understand Concerns About Consumer Attitudes.
- Know and identify Indicators of Application, Property, Casualty, Catastrophe, Rental and Vehicle Theft Fraud.
- Understand how Staged Collisions - Fraud on the Road - work.
- Understand Bodily Injury Insurance Fraud.
- Know and identify Indicators of Workers' Compensation and Workers' Compensation Premium Fraud.
- Know and provide Consumer Tips.
Ethics and Fraud - State of Washington Commissioner of Insurance
- State of Washington Commissioner of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 302 14th Avenue S.W. P.O. Box 40258
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.