This course introduces suitability laws, regulations, and associated forms to provide
guidance to insurance professionals so they can better serve the public in a legal
and ethical manner. The State of Arkansas Insurance Department is trying to
improve the regulation of annuity transaction, while also providing enhanced
education in the area. To assure that the purchases and exchanges can be done in
a fair and timely manner, all parties need to know the laws, as well as their rights
and responsibilities. This course was designed to give you more information about
annuities and inform you of the laws and rules related to providing citizens of
Arkansas with suitable annuity products.
Arkansas Suitablility of Annuity Transactions - Arkansas Insurance Department
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.