Auto insurance, one of the most common and important consumer insurances, is a fundamental component of property insurance. Students taking this course will learn why this form of insurance is mandated by examining the basis of legal liability and the protection from it that personal auto insurance offers to insureds. Topics addressed include: the persons and automobiles covered by the policy, the basic structure of a personal auto policy, definitions pertinent to the language of the policy, and standard coverage using ISO forms.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand why auto insurance is mandated.
- Learn who and what auto insurance covers.
- Understand the basic structure of the auto policy.
- List the three legal principles involved in policy interpretation.
- List the six exclusions in liability coverage.
- Understand the nine general provisions in the personal auto policy .
Introduction to Personal Auto Insurance and the Personal Auto Policy - Arizona Department of Insurance
- Arizona Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2910 N. 44th Street, Ste.210
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. Your completion certificate will be emailed to you as soon as you send in your Appendix G. You must fax a copy of your signed affidavit (Appendix G) to 360training at 512-853-2657.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.