This course introduces Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) in their many forms. You will learn about the history of IRAs, their eligibility requirements, and their contribution limits, among many other important facts. This course also provides a comprehensive overview of retirement planning, including information about setting realistic goals, planning effectively, and taking future circumstances, such as inflation, into account. You will also learn about tax-deferred accumulation vehicles, including 401(k) plans and tax deferred annuities, among others.
IRA's in Today's World - Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1560 Broadway, Ste.850
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.