This course provides an introduction to Identity Theft, including topics that range in scope from basic definitions and concepts to how Identity Theft compares to other forms of insurance. The student will learn how victims of Identity Theft become such, how one can avoid becoming a victim, and, ultimately, how Identity Theft affects businesses. This course also explains in plain language how identity thieves go about their search for victims and how Identity Theft applies to the basic insurance concepts of Risk Management and Personal Lines of insurance.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand the basic definitions and main concepts of Identity Theft
- Recognize how identity thieves could take advantage of a victim
- Respond appropriately to becoming a victim of Identity Theft
- Protect themselves from Identity Theft and counsel others on how to do so
- Understand how Identity Theft applies to Risk Management
Identity Theft - Connecticut Insurance Department
- Connecticut Insurance Department
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- PO Box 816
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for at least 4 years.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.