4 Learner Reviews
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 6
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Life, Accident and Sickness, Property and Casualty
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Georgia Liscensed Insurance Professional
This course is designed to encompass key issues in the business of agency operations. It looks at the various aspects of risk management, and outlines the workings of the insurance markets as they exist today. To highlight the importance of procedural issues, the course also focuses on issues of Errors and Omissions, and links the same to various aspects of the agency business.
Upon completion of the course the student will: Learn about Insurance Agency Operations Familiarize the student with the concept of Risk Management, its purposes and implementation process within the Agency. Educate the student about different types of insurance markets as well as insurance company evaluation. Familiarize the student with the ethical and legal responsibility pertaining to Insurance Agency Operations. Learn about sales and marketing within the agency. Familiarize the student with Errors and Omissions, and with E&O planning. Understand agency finances including financial management, accounting records, agency accounting and etc.
Agency Operations - Georgia Insurance Department
- Georgia Insurance Department
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 716 West Tower,2 Martin Luther King. Jr Drive Floyd Memorial Building
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
251+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.