Mergers & Acquisition Part 1
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 1
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Life
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Georgia Liscensed Insurance Professional
This course provides a concise overview of the merger and acquisition process, including the legal process, federal regulations. The course also explains the various advantages and motivations for a company to consider the option of merger and acquisition. The purpose of the course is to give the user a solid understanding of the different legal and regulatory considerations that play a very important part in the M&A decision making.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:' To enable the students to understand the basic concept of Mergers and Acquisition ' To appreciate and acknowledge the reasons for the M& A option ' Assist students to understand the overall process of M&A ' The students will be familiarized with the legal and regulatory considerations of M&A ' How agreements of M&A are drawn ' The regulatory and legal environment for M&A
Mergers and Acquisitions Part I - Georgia Insurance Department
- Georgia Insurance Department
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 716 West Tower,2 Martin Luther King. Jr Drive Floyd Memorial Building
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.