This course explains the essentials of flood insurance based on the standards set by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. It opens with the background and features of the National Flood Insurance Program, along with a discussion of who needs flood insurance. It then explains flood maps, zone determinations and available products and policies.The general rules and rating process for flood insurance are discussed in detail , along with the claims handling process and the requirements of the Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2004. Last, agents Understand the flood resources available to them. This course provides helpful guidelines for agents who wish to sell flood policies.
Flood Insurance - Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1702 N. 3rd Street P.O. Box 94214
- Baton Rouge
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.