This course will introduce basic concepts for understanding Medicare coverage in its tw- parts: hospital insurance and medical insurance. A brief history of the program and a discussion of the role of private insurance companies is followed by eligibility requirements, exclusions, and claims payments. Peer Review Organizations and Service Provider Certification are also discussed.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and background of Medicare.
- Recognize the role of private insurance companies.
- Identify the two parts of Medicare, and what each covers.
- Be familiar with enrollment, exclusions, and eligibility requirements.
- Understand the role of Peer Review Organizations (PROs).
- Be knowledgeable of the Medicare claims payment process.
Medicare - Maryland Insurance Administration
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. Please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that you must keep a copy of each certificate of completion on file until your second renewal date.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.