Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 2
- Credit Type: Life, Accident and Health, Property and Casualty
This course will examine anti-money laundering regulation in the insurance industry, specifically focusing on the USA PATRIOT Act of 2001, the Suspicious Activities Report (SAR), the Customer Identification Programs (CIP), and the "Know Your Customer" provision (KYC).
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the scope and effect of money laundering.
- Recognize the process and methodology of money laundering.
- Determine the impact of money laundering on the operations and responsibilities of insurance professionals and their companies.
- Identify regulation for AML compliance in the insurance industry.
- Understand how to apply and establish an effective anti-money laundering program for insurance companies.
Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals - Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Services
- Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Services
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 611 W. Ottawa strret
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.