North Dakota Annuity Suitability - (General)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: North Dakota Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course introduces a specialized area of annuities, with extra attention being given
to the various types of annuities, including fixed, variable, and indexed. You will also
learn about the issues that surround the sale of annuities depending on the state they're
being purchased in. Lastly, this course also highlights distribution opportunities and tax
consequences for withdrawals.
North Dakota Annuity Suitability - North Dakota Commissioner of Insurance
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.