This course will provide you with an understanding of basics of consumer protection and the various Federal consumer protection laws. The area of consumer credit is covered in some detail due to its over riding influence in our daily lives. The role and activities of the Bureau of Consumer Protection are explored with an emphasis on the financial and marketing practices of the bureau. also briefly explained are common violations of consumer protection laws.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Learn what is meant by consumer protection.
- Understand the Federal Trade Commission's Law Enforcement Authority.
- Understand the various areas of consumer protection Define consumer credit.
- Identify the different consumer credit laws Understand the Bureau of Consumer Protection.
- Identify the some of the consumer protection violations Identify the various divisions operating within the Bureau and their roles.
Consumer Protection Law - Ohio Department of Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.