This course provides information about the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Specifically, you will learn: what the purpose, scope and benefits of HIPAA are, what is the significance of the Administrative Simplification section of HIPAA, how non-compliance is penalized, what changes HIPAA regulations require, what standards HIPAA enforces, how privacy and security are differentiated, what impact HIPAA can have on you and your organization, and how you can make your organization HIPAA-compliant.
HIPAA for the Insurance Professional - Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
- Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 500 James Robertson Parkway
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.