Managing Corporate Records - Version 4
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 1
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Tennessee Licensed Insurance Professionals
Recent news events have brought to attention the severe legal and audit risks associated with records management programs that are not fully and systematically enforced. This course will cover the critical issues and steps you need to know to establish and enforce a records management program that is simple and legally defendable.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Define Records Management
- Identify the primary benefits of a records management program
- Learn the basic elements of implementing a records management program
- Explain the lifecycle model
- Identify the rules governing the retention and destruction of records
- Understand the National Standard
- Identify reasons for establishing a records management program
- Understand the associated risks
- Identify valuable audit techniques
- Understand the Corporate Responsibility Legislation
- Identify ways to avoid litigation
- Understand record naming and retention standards
- Exposure to typical approaches to records control
Managing Corporate Records - Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. You may now print your certificate online. Keep in mind that you must keep a copy of each certificate of completion on file for 2 years after your renewal date. If you carry over CE credits to the next 2 year license term, then you must keep the certificate of completion on file for 4 years for the courses carried forward. Licensees are responsible for CE reporting and license renewal directly to the Alaska Department of Insurance (DOI). Licensees are required to to report course completions when renewing licenses. The Alaska DOI provides a Continuing Education (CE) Report Form that needs to be filled out with course completions and notarized prior to license expiration. This CE Report Form should only be given to the DOI in case of an audit. The form can be found here: http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/ins/Insurance/programs/Licensing/CE/CE%20Reporting%20Form.pdf
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.