Creating Value Through Innovation
2 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 1
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Tennessee Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course provides information about innovation, and why is the key to any successful corporate strategy seeking to create Long Term, sustainable value. It examines companies who have made innovation a part of their growth strategy, and discusses why each strategy works.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand why physical or financial restructuring may not be enough to build long-term value for your company
- See how successful innovators have created tremendous growth for themselves
- Learn additional strategies that could provide growth and value for your company
- Identify the most essential element of any successful innovation
Creating Value Through Innovation - Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
- Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 500 James Robertson Parkway
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. You may now print your certificate online. Keep in mind that you must keep a copy of each certificate of completion on file for 2 years after your renewal date. If you carry over CE credits to the next 2 year license term, then you must keep the certificate of completion on file for 4 years for the courses carried forward. Licensees are responsible for CE reporting and license renewal directly to the Alaska Department of Insurance (DOI). Licensees are required to to report course completions when renewing licenses. The Alaska DOI provides a Continuing Education (CE) Report Form that needs to be filled out with course completions and notarized prior to license expiration. This CE Report Form should only be given to the DOI in case of an audit. The form can be found here: http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/ins/Insurance/programs/Licensing/CE/CE%20Reporting%20Form.pdf
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.