2011 Texas Annuity Training Course (Annuity)
6 Learner Reviews
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Cert-Annuity (Self-Study)
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course introduces a specialized area of annuities, with extra attention being given to the various types of annuities, including fixed, variable, and indexed. You will also learn about the issues that surround the sale of annuities depending on the state they're being purchased in. Lastly, this course also highlights distribution opportunities and tax consequences for withdrawals.
Texas Annuity Training Course - Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 333 Guadalupe PO Box 149104
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 3 years.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.