2 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 7
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General (Classroom Equivalent)
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This course is designed to encompass key issues in property insurance. The main focus is divided into four parts: property insurance, commercial property insurance, homeowners insurance, and dwelling. It looks at the various coverages available and defines what is covered under those plans.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand property insurance by focusing on property insurance, commercial property insurance, homeowners insurance, and dwelling.
- Understand different types of policies available and discuss the details of each.
- Understand the different types of property and what property is covered.
- Understand the different policies including aspects of exclusions, limitations, and conditions.
- Understand the perils, both insured and excluded.
Property Insurance - Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 333 Guadalupe PO Box 149104
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.