New Trends in Life & Health Insurance: Environmental & Occupational Issues (General Credit)
3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 6
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General (Self-Study)
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Texas licensed Insurance Agents
Health and life insurance is affected and influenced by numerous occupational and environmental issues and trends. The purpose of this course is to identify and examine these issues and trends and their relationship to life and health insurance. Topics covered include mold, mold contaminants, general liability implications, workers compensation, homeowners insurance, environmental and occupational diseases, asbestos exposure, terrorism exposure and underwriting health and life insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify, know and understand Property Insurance Implications of Mold Contaminants.
- Identify, know and understand General Liability Implications.
- Identify, know and understand Professional Liability Expenses and Mold. Understand Workers' Compensation.
- Understand the relationship between Insurance Claims and Mold.
- Understand Homeowners Insurance.
- Identify and understand Factors Affecting Trends in Health and Life.
- Identify and understand Trends in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Understand Environmental and Occupational Lung Disease.
- Understand the Ongoing Risk of Asbestos Exposures.
- Identify and understand the Hazard of Long-Term Disability.
- Identify and understand Trends Resulting from Terrorism Exposures.
- Identify and understand Trends in Underwriting Health and Life Insurance.
New Trends in Life and Health Insurance Environmental and Occupational Issues - Texas Department of Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.