Ocean Marine Insurance
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 8
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Property and Casualty (Self Study)
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Utah Licsensed Insurance Professional
This course was developed to help students to understand the concepts of ocean marine insurance. The basic tenets of ocean marine insurance are discussed in detail, as well as specific information regarding marine trade. Students will Understand historical background and the current coverages provided under this type of insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the laws and regulations that govern ocean marine insurance policies.
- Understand the responsibilities of a licensed insurance agent in writing ocean marine policies.
- Analyze types of coverage and how they benefit the insured.
- Explain key developments in ocean marine coverage.
Ocean Marine Insurance - Utah Insurance Department
- Utah Insurance Department
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 3110 State Office Building PO Box 146901
- Salt Lake City
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.