Beyond the basic concepts of personal auto insurance and policy structure, many important issues remain to be addressed. This course presents the student with four inodepth and focused topics that represent these more advanced issues. Topics to be examined include the following: personal auto policy endorsements, ACORD and ACORD forms, No Fault insurance, the determination of personal auto policy premiums, and the underwriting of personal auto insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the ACORD forms associated with the personal auto policy.
- List the major endorsements associated with a personal auto policy.
- Learn the four characteristics of no fault insuranc.
- Describe the factors to consider in determining auto insurance premiums.
- Understand the six general factors used by personal lines underwriters.
This course addresses the following topics:
- The ACORD forms associated with the personal auto policy
- Major endorsements associated with a personal auto policy
- Characteristics of "no-fault" insurance
- Factors to consider in determining auto insurance premiums
- Six general factors used by personal lines underwriters
Advanced Personal Auto Insurance - Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 125 Webster Street P.O. Box 7873
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.