Premium - Alabama Property & Casualty pre-licensing package
1 Learner Reviews
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 40
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Anyone seeking to obtain an Alabama Property and Casualty Insurance License
The content consists of two main sections: the national core containing sections I through III, and the state law section containing section IV. Each chapter in sections I through III contains assessment questions to emphasize study points; in addition, there is a state law exam and a final exam at the end of the course.
What is Included?
A. Online Prep Course
B. Resource Guide
The Online Prep Course will allow you to learn and remember the critical insurance vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam. You'll find no fluff, no nice-to-know, no war stories just the essential information that you will need to obtain your license. This crucial knowledge is presented in easy to read, user-friendly language that is devoid of legal complexities and legislative mumbo-jumbo. We've even taken care to clearly define the insurance terms before we use them. This online prep course is broken down into to 3 parts: 1) the national content course, 2) the state specific content course, 3) a state specific final exam.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Alabama Resource Guide: Property and Casualty|
|Property and Casualty Insurance License Prep Course||Insurance Education|
|Property and Casualty Insurance License Prep Course (Alabama)||Insurance Education|
|Property and Casualty Insurance License Final Exam (Alabama)||Insurance Education|
Part I: Property and Casualty Fundamentals
- Chapter 1 Building a Property and Casualty vocabulary
- Chapter 2 Contract Law
- Chapter 3 Basics of Property Insurance
- Chapter 4 Basics of Liability Insurance
- Chapter 5 Homeowners and Dwelling policies
- Chapter 6 Personal Auto Policy
- Chapter 7 Watercraft and Flood policies
- Chapter 8 The Commercial Package policy
- Chapter 9 Commercial Property
- Chapter 10 Commercial General Liability
- Chapter 11 Crime and Fidelity Bonds
- Chapter 12 Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Chapter 13 Other Commercial Policies: Auto, Marine & Farm
- Chapter 14 Business owners Policy
- Chapter 15 Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
- Chapter 16 General State Specific Insurance Law
- Chapter 17 State Specific Personal Lines Law
- Chapter 18 State Specific Commercial Lines Law
- Online Prep Course ONLY
- Online Prep Course
- Resource Guide
- Online Prep Course
- Resource Guide
- Instructor Connect
- A supplementary course material (booklet) mailed to the learner from Sagamore Training Systems, a leading course designer in the Insurance field
- Delivery in 5-7 business days from date of purchase
- A tutorial subscription (not online or any physical material) good for 30 days from date of enrollment
- Available only in the Ultimate package of our Pre-license and Adjuster Courses
- Instructor Name: Gregg Huey
- The instructor is available by email and phone (This option only comes with the Ultimate package)
- 90 Days (from Date of Registration)
- We offer a 90-day extension for a fee - $29.95
- Need to pass a 2.5 hours, 150 multiple choice final exam with a score of 70% or better.
- The final exam must be monitored by a disinterested third party who must sign an Affidavit verifying exam compliance.
- Optional Practice Exam before the actual final exam. It consists of 110 questions covering the Core material. This practice exam is optional. The recommended passing score for this practice exam is 70% or above.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.