Texas All Lines Insurance Adjuster (Classroom Equivalent)
3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
You are about to earn one of the most respected insurance certifications in America - the All Lines Adjuster License. The 360training.com All Lines Adjuster course is a TDI approved Pre-License, Classroom Equivalent course. The All Lines license allows an adjuster to work claims in the following areas:
- Residential – property used primarily for dwelling
- Commercial – property used for business, recreation, worship
- Auto – cars, motorcycles, and covered vehicles used for non-commercial transport
- Farm & Ranch – dwelling, outbuildings, barns, animals, equipment, crops in storage
- Inland Marine – commercial trucks in transit and their cargo; docks, piers, bridges
- Ocean Marine – sea vessels and their cargo
- Workers Comp – workers injured while on the job
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the final exam that will certify you as a knowledgeable, professional insurance adjuster in the state of Texas. The Texas All Lines Adjuster license will allow you to work in the state of Texas, as well as in multiple states offering reciprocity.
Earning the Texas Insurance Adjuster license requires attentive study, but this course will walk you through each step with clear explanations and application questions to evaluate and apply your growing knowledge.
Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will be ready to start the application process with TDI formally obtain your Texas All Lines Adjuster license.
Final Exam information:
Successful candidates need to pass a 2.5 hour, 150 multiple choice final exam with a score of 70% or better. 70 % of questions are application based and 30% memory. The final exam must be monitored by a disinterested third party who must sign an Affidavit verifying exam compliance.
* Insurance terms and concepts Personal Lines
* Coverage's Commercial Lines
* Automobile Coverage's
* Inland Marine
* Ocean Marie
* Marketing Practices
* Standard Fire Policy
* Adjuster Bonds
* Additional Coverage's, Exclusions and Extensions
* Adjuster Practices
* Adjuster licensing requirements
* Workers Compensation
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's - CORE||Insurance Education|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's Course - Texas content||Insurance Education|
|All Lines Adjuster Texas Final Exam||Insurance Education|
The All Lines Resident Adjuster License is the broadest adjuster license available and allows the adjuster to work with the following types of losses:
- Residential/Homeowners: fire policies and primarily dwelling risks
- Commercial/business property: churches, schools
- Auto:personal and business auto
- Farm and Ranch: animals, crops, buildings
- Inland Marine: valuable objects, cargo, docks, piers, bridges, transmission lines
- Ocean Marine: vessels for transportation, hull insurance, yacht policies
- workers Compensation: Covers the Texas WC certification
- A tutorial subscription (not online or any physical material) good for 30 days from date of enrollment
- Available only in the Ultimate package of our Pre-license and Adjuster Courses
- Instructor Name: Gregg Huey
- The instructor is available by email and phone (This option only comes with the Instructor package)
- 90 Days (from Date of Registration)
- We offer a 90-day extension for a fee - $29.95
- Need to pass a 2.5 hours, 150 multiple choice final exam with a score of 70% or better.
- The final exam must be monitored by a disinterested third party who must sign an Affidavit verifying exam compliance.
Can You Get Your Texas Adjuster License Online?
Yes and it's also the most convenient way to get your license. First, you need to complete the online pre-licensing course and pass the exam. Once you'r done, you have to submit the following items to the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI):
- Application fees as per TDI requirements
- Fingerprint receipt
- Certificate of completion provided after completing the course
- Texas Adjuster Application Form FIN506
Your license will then be sent through mail. You can also take your continuing education online, which is required every two years for renewal.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.