Texas Ultimate Success Package - with Instructor Support
2 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Since 2014, Jackie Oliver has served as the Insurance Licensing Instructor for 360training.com. Jackie began her career in 1996 as an insurance agent and general securities representative, educating public service employees on retirement funds, insurance and 401k options. Working for companies such as Nationwide, New York Life and State Farm Insurance, Jackie enjoys helping those pursuing a career in insurance to successfully pass licensing exams.
Our All Lines Insurance package covers all concepts related to the insurance adjusting field and earns you 40 credit hours. We will provide you with the necessary resources to complete the All Lines Insurance exam that is to be taken online after youve completed the State and Core course.<br> </p> <p>This package allows anyone with interest in obtaining their Texas Insurance Adjuster License to complete the entire course and exam online at their convenience, 24/7. There is no additional coursework or testing required once you pass our exam. </p> <p>In compliance with TDI requirements this package will provide the knowledge to understand each Texas specific policy form.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|All Lines Adjuster’s Course||Insurance Education|
|All Lines Adjuster Texas Content||Insurance Education|
|All Lines Adjuster Texas Final Exam||Insurance Education|
- Foundations of Legal Contracts
- Insurance Basic
- Adjusting Losses
- Insurance Forms and Dwelling Policies
- Homeowners (HO) Policy
- Farm Property and Liability Coverage
- Commercial Package Policy
- Equipment Breakdown and Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Surety and Fidelity Bonds Coverages
- Commercial Ocean Marine Insurance: Hull and Cargo Coverage
- Protection and Indemnity Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Other Coverages and Options
- Texas Auto Insurance Law
- Workers Compensation
- Texas Statutes and Rules Common to Property and Casualty Insurance
- Before you proceed to the final exam, you must successfully complete the Core and State All Lines Adjuster courses
- You will be given a keycode at the end of each course that you will use to answer a lesson quiz question correctly
- Once the question is answered correctly, you will have access to the final exam.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.