This course gives a basic overview of OSHA, the OSH Act, and OSHAs role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. It includes information about employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and a very brief look at the inspection process, reporting, and recordkeeping. This course will prove beneficial for those who are directly or indirectly involved with OSHA and the OSH Act.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand what OSHA is
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- Explain how the General Duty Clause affects employers
- Identify the different types of OSHA violations
- Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
- Understand OSHAs requirements
- Understand employers and workers rights
- Written Safety and Health Program
- Site Characterization and Analysis· Training Program
- Medical Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitation at Temporary Workplaces
- Monitoring Handling Drums and Containers
- Decontamination Emergency Response Plan
Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act (GI) - OSHACampus.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 13801 Burnet Rd. Suite 100
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of your course you will be able to print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
360 Training is a very important training with a very vital information.
360training is very helpful and very specific with job safety and employee wellness. It is very practical with good examples applying to many industries which i can recommend many friends to undertake any course provided by 360training.
Very interactive training section. Kudos to 360Training.
360 training is a very good training given in a clear simple language to those English language not their mother tongue i think it is very helpful
Eagle River, AK
This has been fun, A good experience and I will continue to use your site.
content was excellent, this was my first experience with 360 training. Feel like I got alot out of it.
it was a really good Experience i had loads of fun
La Plata, MD
this training taught me a lot about osha regulations.
This short course training is awesome , and I recommend this course for every potential and employed associate. It will give such associate a greater understanding the precautions to avert potential accident. Also, employer should embraced the training.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.