How can we help you today?
I requested for a proctor over an hour ago for my ‘Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam with Online Proctor’ test but have not been accepted. I don’t have a queue position number. What should I do?
If you do not have a queue position number on the 'Waiting for proctor' page after requesting for a proctor, please try to do the following basic troubleshooting steps:
- Close your existing browser window for the examination.
- Check your internet speed by clicking here.
- Our minimum requirement speed is at least 4 MBPS or greater for Upload and Download. Ping should be at least 5 below. (Tethering and Hotspots are NOT allowed).
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. Please click here on how to clear cache and cookies on different browser.
- Try to connect to a proctor again.
- If it does not work, kindly switch browser.
Note: If you are using a company issued device and/or company internet, kindly check with your local IT admin if there any restrictions that are set in your machine and/or internet connection.