How can we help you today?
What are the basic rules and guidelines in taking your 'Recorded Proctoring System (RPS)' examination?
Before taking your 'Recorded Proctoring System (RPS)' examination:
- You must show a valid Government ID. The name on the ID should match your student profile.
- This is a "closed book" examination. You may not use any study aids, websites, devices, books, or notes.
- You are not allowed to use your phone, tablet, smartwatch, or any other digital accessories.
- You should also not have any browser window other than the examination window opened or any other application or program.
- Before beginning your exam, you must scan your area with the web camera to show that your space is clear of any notes or devices.
During your 'Recorded Proctoring System (RPS)' examination:
- Your screen, web camera, and microphone will be recorded. The computer will prompt you to share the recording. Please click, "Accept", when prompted.
- Absolutely, no cheating! Please ensure that your eyes stay fixed on your screen while taking your examination.
- You must finish the examination in a single sitting. If you need to use the restroom or carry out any other activity, please do so before starting.
- If the internet or video connection is broken during the examination for any reason, you will need to retake the examination.
- You may not:
- Turn off or cover your web camera or move out of view
- Mute or block your microphone
- Talk with another person during the examination
- Take screenshots or share or record your computer screen
If any of these rules are broken, your 'Recorded Proctoring System (RPS)' examination may be denied/disapproved which will require you to retake your examination.
If you need further assistance, you may email us at email@example.com, chat with us live or call us at (877) 881-2235. We are open from 7 AM CST to 8 PM CST, Mondays through Fridays.