- Upon logging in to your manager’s account, click the ‘Users & Groups' on the top right side of the page.
- On the next page, click either the 'First Name' or 'Last Name' of the employee whose certificate you would like to access and print out.
- Next, click the ‘LOG IN AS LEARNER’ button. You will then see the page as if you are logged in as the employee that you have selected.
- After clicking the ‘LOG IN AS LEARNER’ button, you will be landed on the ‘My Courses’ page.
- If the account of the employee is under our new platform, click the ‘View Certificate’ icon underneath the course name. Sample screenshot below.
- If the account of the employee is under our old platform, click the ‘Print Certificate’ link in blue text underneath the course name. Sample screenshot below.
Note: There is no way for you to access or print the completion certificate of all your employees simultaneously. You have to do it per employee.
If you need further assistance, you may email us at email@example.com, chat with us live or call us at (877) 881-2235. We are open from 8 AM CST to 8 PM CST, Mondays through Fridays.