How can we help you today?

Can I upgrade my OSHA DOL 'paper card' to 'plastic card'?

Yes. If you have previously received a 'paper' OSHA DOL Card through 360training or one of its partners and you still have possession of your old ‘paper card’, you can request to upgrade it to a durable ‘plastic card’.

In order to receive your upgraded ‘plastic card’, you will be required to pay an $89.00 fee and send a clear image (digital photos or scanned images are acceptable) of your old ‘paper card’ to You will receive a postage-paid envelope from 360training. Place your ‘paper card’ into the envelope and mail it back to the 360training Corporate Office at the address below. Your new durable ‘plastic card’ will be mailed to you within 2 weeks., Inc.
5000 Plaza on the Lake
Suite 305
Austin, TX  78746

Please note that you can request an upgrade for yourself only. DOL cards are only issued to individual learners and not their employers.

Also, we will only accommodate the request for a card upgrade if we already received the clear copy (digital photos or scanned images) of your old ‘paper card’ and the required fee has been settled. If your old ‘paper card’ is already lost, damaged, or stolen, you can order instead a card replacement here and all card replacement that we are issuing are ‘plastic card’. Please note that we are only allowed to issue one replacement card per student, and it can only be issued for training completed within (5) five years.

For further questions and clarifications, feel free to contact our Support Team at (877) 881-2235 or send an email to

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions   

©2024 360training

©2024 360training   Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions   
Let's Chat!