For OSHA 10-hour/30-hour Outreach training programs, students must:
- Spend at least 600 minutes in a 10-hour training course and 1800 minutes in a 30-hour course.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- Complete all coursework (including survey) within six (6) months from the date you first accessed the course.
- Start the course within 12 months of registration.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less.
- If you fail all attempts of a quiz or the final exam, the course will be dropped and can no longer be accessed.
- OSHA Outreach Programs cannot be accessed outside US Jurisdiction. (See Jurisdiction Restriction)
If you have further inquiry, please feel free to reach us at [email protected]