What Personal Identification Numbers are accepted by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC)?

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) accepts the following personal identification numbers:

  • Social Security Number (SSN)
  • Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
  •  Alien Registration Number (“A Number”)
  • IV Case Number from Machine Readable Immigrant Visa (MRIV)

At the beginning of the course, you will be prompted to provide your Social Security Number (SSN). In case you do not have an SSN, please provide an acceptable personal identification number in the SSN field when you begin your course.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at support@360training.com