Washington Food Safety Training

How can I get a 5-year Renewal Food Worker Card for the state of Washington?

Our Food Safety Manager Training Course is an approved “Additional Food Safety Training” for the state of Washington. This course will qualify…

Thu, 18 Oct, 2018 at 2:34 PM
I completed the Washington Food Handler, but the local health department did not accept my certificate.

As indicated on our website:  Learn2Serve, a trademark of 360training, is a Washington Approved “Additional Food Safety Training” Provider only. …

Thu, 18 Oct, 2018 at 2:37 PM