How can we help you today?
What Devices and Browsers are Supported for my Course?
Generally, 360training courses can be used on all major operating systems and devices. This includes Windows and Apple computers of all types, laptops, Chromebook, iPad/tablets, and mobile devices.
360training courses are supported on all major internet browsers such as:
- Google Chrome (Latest version) *Highly Recommended*
- Mozilla Firefox (Latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (Latest version)
- Internet Explorer (Version 10 or higher)
- *Safari (OS X) *Many of our students have used Mac computers to take our online classes and they haven't reported any issues or problems. You will need to download and install the latest version of Google Chrome for Mac. We do not recommend using Safari to access our courses. You may use it; however, it may not be able to support the full functionality of our course player. Also, please note that our technical support staff may be unable to provide help to Mac users should they encounter technical difficulties.
Moreover, some documents in our coursework are available in PDF format to download. You must have any PDF Reader installed on your computer to be able to view these documents. Some content of our coursework might be embedded in QuickTime format as well. You must have QuickTime plug-in installed on your computer to be able to view these contents.