Generally, all our state-regulated courses can only be used in the State where it was approved.  Therefore, completion certificates for these courses will only be recognized and accepted by their respective approving states.

E.g. TABC Seller/Server Training (Texas); Wisconsin Responsible Server Training; Illinois BASSET Seller/Server Training; etc.

For Environmental, Health, and Safety courses (such as OSHA Outreach Training, HAZWOPER, MSHA), certificates for these courses can be used in all states.

However, for Insurance and Real Estate Licenses many states, if not all, have reciprocal arrangements for granting licenses to applicants from other states.  License reciprocity agreements vary widely from state to state. Some have agreements with all other states, while others have agreements with one or two.

For Real Estate license reciprocity, we recommend that you contact your respective state Real Estate Commission for more information about license reciprocity.

For Insurance, here are some references that may be useful for you:

As always, we highly suggest that you contact the specific state regulating body of the license you are trying to apply for.

If you need further assistance, you may email us at support@360training.comchat with us live or call us at (877) 881-2235. We are open from 8 AM CST to 8 PM CST, Mondays through Fridays.