Is going to report my completion or do I have to do it?

Please check the table below.  The table is categorized by Business Type (INSURANCE, REAL ESTATE, FOOD HANDLER, ALCOHOL SELLER/SERVER, and OCCUPATIONAL TRAINING).


SCHOOL – 360training will report your completion to your respective State Commission/Department.

LICENSEE – Per State requirement, the licensee is expected to personally submit his/her completion to their respective State Commission/Department.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at