How can we help you today?

Is it required to take insurance prelicensing course for Oklahoma?

Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID) does NOT require prelicensing education for any lines of authority of PRODUCER and ADJUSTER licenses. Bail Bond license is still required to complete 16 hours prelicensing education to become eligible to take the required State examination. Although prelicensing education is not required, 360training highly recommends that you complete an educational course due to the difficulty and nature of the licensing exam before attempting to take it. Click here to browse our Oklahoma prelicensing educational courses.

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Refunds

©2023 360training

©2023 360training   Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Refunds
Let's Chat!