Learning Objectives At the conclusion of this package, the student should be able to:
The concepts and definition of an agency relationship and fiduciary duties together with understanding confidentiality and due diligence and creation and termination of agency and employment.
- Dual agency requirements, disclosures, and procedures.
- Explain the elements of a valid deed
- Discuss the different types of deeds and how they are used
- List the various types of estates and ownership
- Name and explain the components of a valid contract
- Identify the differences between a unilateral and bilateral contract
Subject Matter Expert
Course designed, written and maintained by 360training.com
End of Course Instructions
Upon completion of each course, you will be prompted to download your course certificate which you will submit to the Arizona Real Estate Commission for CE credit.
Quiz InformationYou are required to pass the quizzes to move on to the next lesson.
You will be required to pass the final exam with an 80% in order to receive course credit.