It is very important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase. In the unfortunate event that you are unsatisfied, you may be eligible for a refund subject to the conditions noted below.
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course
If you meet all of these criteria, you must submit your refund request in writing via e-mail to Support@360training.com within 72 hours of your course purchase along with a receipt evidencing your proof of purchase and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
Further, no refund will be issued for:
- Failure to pass quizzes, final exams, or any other in-course assessment requirements within the allotted attempts (per course guidelines)
- Failure to pass identity validation requirements (including validation of state or government identification, security questions or any other required methods, per course guidelines
- Course expirations (per course guidelines)
- Expedited processing or mailing of certificates once the requested expedite has been fulfilled as promised
Requested refunds that are approved may take up to 10 business days to reflect in your account. Refunds will only be issued to the same payment method used during the initial purchase.
Course Specific Policies
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any course-specific terms, conditions, or policies presented during registration that may be inconsistent with the refund policy specified above, will supersede those listed in this refund policy. If you would like to inquire if there are any specific terms or policies for the course you are looking to purchase, please contact us.
Please contact our support team at 877-881-2235 for assistance with technical troubleshooting or any other issues or concerns you may have.