This module will introduce you to piping materials and manufacturing methods. Topics included in this module are piping materials criteria, mechanical and physical properties of metal, and pipe manufacturing methods.
"State the three major criteria for selecting piping materials.
Discuss the mechanical and physical properties of metal.
Describe the physical composition and heat-treating practices of steel.
Describe the various pipe manufacturing methods."
Piping Materials and Manufacturing Methods - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Piping Materials and Manufacturing Methods - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.