Many different types of measuring devices are used for dimensional inspection. The primary factors involved in selecting the best device are the type of dimension to be measured, the tolerance of the dimension, and the characteristics of the measuring device. This module describes several types of fixed gages with particular attention given to their application.
"List the common types of fixed gauges
Explain limit gauges for length dimensions.
Explain cylindrical limit Gauges.
Explain fixed gauges for multiple dimensions."
Fixed Gauges - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Fixed Gauges - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.