Two common concerns in industrial facilities are leaking joints and vibrating equipment. These problems lead to excessive repair costs every year. This module explains the importance of proper torque for a bolted joint and the stresses that can affect the joint.
"Explain the need for proper fastener torque.
Describe the various stresses placed on a fastener in a bolted joint.
Describe the various types of bolted joints.
Explain how differential loading affects a joint's leak integrity.
Discuss the effects of vibration on a bolted joint."
Bolted Joints I - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Bolted Joints I - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.