There are many methods in place to attempt to prevent a mechanical joint from loosening. Some methods start at the initial design of the bolted joint with the selection of the flange surface finish and face design. Another important part of the bolted joint is the selection and use of the bolts or stud bolts.
"Discuss various methods available to prevent bolts from loosening.
Define bolted joint relaxation.
Identify various flange surface finishes and their application.
Identify various flange face designs and their application.
Discuss the design and proper use of stud bolts."
Bolted Joints II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Bolted Joints II - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.