Gear drives and gearboxes are an essential part of equipment operation. Understanding the components, terminology, and the variety of characteristics of gears and transmission assemblies is crucial to the effective and efficient operation of these devices.
"State the purpose of a gear drive.
Describe the function, operation, and characteristics of various types of gears.
Define the terms backlash, endplay, and tooth contact.
Explain the characteristics of gearboxes and gear set arrangements.
Discuss gear tooth breakage, gear lubrication, scoring, and pitting.
Gear Drives - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Gear Drives - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.