Isolation or insufficient flow can result in instantaneous overpressurization and/or explosions; therefore, the proper positioning of isolation and throttle valves is crucial to the safe operation of any system. Gate, globe, needle, and butterfly valves are all used to stop, start, and throttle flow.
"Describe the construction and operation of gate valves.
Describe the construction and operation of globe valves.
Describe the construction and operation of needle valves.
Describe the construction and operation of butterfly valves."
Basic Types and Operations II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Basic Types and Operations II - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.