This module will introduce you to the oxyacetylene welding (OAW) and cutting process. OAW is one of the easiest forms of welding to learn and the equipment is low cost. Oxyacetylene cutting is also just as easy to learn and provides a means to cut through very thick materials. OAW and oxyacetylene cutting can be found in a number of environments including shops, construction sites, and salvage yards.
"Explain the principles of oxyacetylene welding and cutting.
Describe oxyacetylene welding and cutting equipment.
Describe the basic oxyacetylene welding and cutting process."
Oxyacetylene Welding - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Oxyacetylene Welding - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.