This course discusses how utilities and customers can work together to reduce loads during peak periods in order to help reduce the utility's power supply cost. Utilities usually offer the customer an incentive to reduce, interrupt, or shift its loads during these peak periods. This course covers direct load control initiated by the utility as well as several customer-controlled programs. In addition, this course discusses emergency load curtailment that utilities sometimes employ when there is not sufficient time to notify customers to implement other load-control programs, as well as automatic under-frequency load-shed programs.
8032 Demand Management - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.