COURSE NOT FOR CE CREDITS
This course introduces participants to various methods used to assess the quality of insulation in generator and transformer windings and in cables. Test methods include megohm testing (Megger) and insulation resistance testing (power factor tests). The material provides detail on what causes insulation to deteriorate over time and guidelines on how frequently electrical equipment should be tested, based on current and prior tests. While these tests are done with the equipment deenergized, this course also discusses partial discharge testing, which is an online application used to monitor insulation quality.
8025 Insulation Testing - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.