This course provides an in-depth discussion of voltage control for distribution systems. Specific examples are used to calculate voltage drop and the impact it has on power delivery. The course covers several methods used to compensate for voltage drop, including transformer tap changers, in-line voltage regulators, and capacitor banks; the course also covers how these devices are regulated and provides instructions, emphasizing safety, on how these voltage-control devices may be put into and out of service.
8014 Voltage Control Devices - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- American Council of Engineering Companies 1015 15th Street, NW.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.