It is important that you understand how to apply knowledge from your course work to real-world scenarios. Understanding how to properly apply your knowledge will enable you to carry out successful and safe operations. Safety is the top priority during any operation. The table-top scenarios provided throughout this course will help you develop safe practices in carrying out emergency and restoration operations. The table-top exercises use a simulated AGC system to introduce various system events to create an emergency response situation similar to those that occur in actual workplaces.
"Terminal Objective: The trainee shall demonstrate ability to mitigate major event beyond MSSC with required mitigation. BAL-002
- Enabling Objective: The trainee shall explain an MSSC.
- Enabling Objective: The trainee shall exhibit understanding of associated mitigation and reporting.
Terminal Objective: The trainee shall correctly mitigate a TLR event. IRO-006
- Enabling Objective: E: The trainee shall demonstrate ability to mitigate Eastern Interconnection TLR event. IRO-006-EAST
- Enabling Objective: W: The trainee shall demonstrate ability to mitigate Western Interconnection USF dynamic mitigation. IRO-006-WECC
9503 Emergency Table Top Drill, Part III - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.